Are you ready to start planning your wedding ceremony but have NO IDEA where to start?
Do you want to avoid common mistakes and have a simple, fun and meaningful ceremony?
Well, yay! You’re in the right place. I can help!
As a Massachusetts-based wedding ceremony expert, I have married well over one hundred couples. I will help you keep it simple while creating a ceremony that is AUTHENTIC, FUN and MEANINGFUL. I’ll also help you avoid the most common ceremony pitfalls.
I promise there will be NO boring sermons and NO cookie-cutter text. EVER.
Your ceremony will be built around your personalities, interests and personal beliefs (or lack thereof!).
This isn’t your parents’ wedding ceremony. This isn’t your friends’ wedding ceremony.
It’s your ceremony.
In our work together, I will help you:
- Create a simple, fun and meaningful ceremony—nothing “over the top” or lengthy
- Choose elements for the ceremony that feel good—never boring or cheesy.
- Honor the important people there to support you, and remember those who couldn’t be.
- Celebrate the story of your relationship. The fun parts, the scary parts, and the moments that built the love you share.
- Create a ceremony that will have your guests on the edge of their seats to hear more.
- And most importantly, I help you feel the peace and self-satisfaction that comes with looking back on your wedding day and really enjoying the ceremony you’ve created. A memory that will last forever.
Sounds good, right? I thought so.
What are you waiting for? Let’s chat about how I can help you build the ceremony of your dreams, CONTACT ME today!
Talk to you soon!
P.S. Are we connected on Facebook? If not, jump on over, hit the like button and say hello!